Dr. Bruno Borges (far right) demonstrates ultrasound-guided lumbar puncture skill using a lumbar puncture model to participants of lumbar puncture workshop.
Several IV training arms are prepared for practicing IV access skill for MD clerks orientation day.
Partial Task Trainers
The following list provides a brief view of various partial task trainers available for teaching specific clinical skills within the CSBL. For the detailed list, please refer to our Equipment Catalogue .
- Airway management trainers (adult, pediatric and neonatal)
- Cricothyrotomy simulator
- IV training arms (male and female adult)
- Ultrasound capable central line models
- Ultrasound capable lumbar puncture models
- Pelvic teaching models
- Rectal exam trainers
- Interchangeable catheterization and enema simulator
- Breast examination teaching models